Objective: Oversight of daily operations on-site, and maintenance of both: excellent professional dispensary services for patients, and a professional, patient-focused workplace for employees.
General Facility Management -
- Coordinate the identification, communication and resolution of problems relating to daily operational activities.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and performance management of professional and technical staff in the dispensary.
- Demonstrate a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in dealing with patients, families and significant others.
Team Leadership -
- Encourage and stimulate excellence among employees in work habits, facility maintenance, customer service, mutual respect and communication, and other activities directly or indirectly related to patient care.
- Demonstrate a professional, courteous and respectful attitude, including flexibility under stress, in dealing with patients, families and caregivers.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and motivation of staff by assuring the timely resolution of personnel issues, ongoing communication of performance expectations, and the completion of performance reviews.
- Foster open communication between staff and managers.
Coordination with Director of Pharmacy -
- Communicate the status of projects, staff concerns, and problems to the Director of Pharmacy or designee on a routine basis.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting quality indicators, work volume statistics, and project statuses in the pharmacy department.
- Assist in developing and implementing programs and policies for monitoring and enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of dispensary services.
- Participate in managerial meetings off-site at corporate headquarters located in White Plains, NY.
The Dispensary Manager will also be required to perform other duties as assigned.