Etain is a leading producer of premium herbal alternatives to mainstream medicine. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for patients in New York State by providing access to the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade products and treatments available. We give patients safe, legal access to palliative medicines for effective treatment of debilitating symptoms and diseases. With locations in New York City, Chestertown, Syracuse, Kingston, and Yonkers we’re providing compassionate care to the citizens of New York State.
Etain is seeking passionate, driven and hardworking individuals to fill positions as Production Assistants for its Chestertown, NY, location.
Production Assistant (PAs) positions are hands-on and require individuals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and who are accustomed to manual labor-intensive jobs. PAs are responsible for performing routine tasks related to agricultural and manufacturing production.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the growth, extraction, trimming, watering and packing of related products.
- Cleaning and sanitation of Greenhouses, related work equipment, and common areas.
- Assisting in loading and unloading of products and materials.
- Following policies and procedures related to clean and safe production of finished goods and compliance to waste disposal procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Ability to follow thorough instructions without deviation.
- Perform repetitive detail orientated tasks for entire shift.
- Maintain a high level of focus, consistency and quality of work for all tasks performed.
- Conduct oneself with integrity
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for a full 8-hour shift.
- Must be comfortable working in summer heat conditions and air-conditioned rooms.
- Must be able to work at a steady pace and meet production deadlines.
- Ability to pass a fit for duty examination and drug screening.
- Open availability to work various work schedules including weekends.
- Must hold valid authorization to work in the U.S.
- Reliable form of transportations to and from jobsite is essential.
- Proven ability to communicate in English written and orally and have proficient PC skills for data entry related tasks.
- Prior production and/or manufacturing experience preferred but not required.