Etain is a leading producer of premium herbal alternatives to mainstream medicine. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for patients in New York State by providing access to the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade products and treatments available. We give patients safe, legal access to palliative medicines for effective treatment of debilitating symptoms and diseases. With locations in New York City, Chestertown, Syracuse, Kingston, and Yonkers we’re providing compassionate care to the citizens of New York State.
Etain is seeking passionate, driven and hardworking individuals to fill positions as Security Personnel for its Chestertown, NY, location.
Security Personnel (SP) positions are details-oriented but may require hands-on work as needed. SPs are responsible for performing daily tasks related to security operations as well as manual work as needed for facility maintenance and daily cultivation activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring video surveillance system and general premises.
- Performing secure deliveries to locations across the state.
- Monitoring and testing security system and equipment.
- Performing manual tasks related to general facility management and operations as needed.
- Performing manual tasks including: growth, trimming, watering, packing, and un-packing of cultivation products and supplies as needed.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Follow thorough instructions without deviation.
- Perform monitoring duties with high attention to detail.
- Maintain a high level of focus, consistency and quality of work for all tasks performed.
- Conduct oneself with integrity
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Drive on full-day trips to NYC, Yonkers, Kingston, Albany, or Syracuse.
- Must be comfortable working in summer heat conditions and air-conditioned rooms.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid NYS driver’s license or equivalent from another US State
- Open availability to work various work schedules including weekends.
- Reliable form of transportations to and from jobsite is essential.
- Written communication skills including ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, security, or military operations preferred.